What To Do In An Accident

If you are involved in a vehicle collision you must:



Exchange your information

Exchange your information with the other drivers or other persons involved in the collision, including the owner of any property damaged at the scene.

The information you provide should include:

Report the collision to police

Reportable Collisions
If police did not attend at the scene of a reportable collision, you must report the crash to police by attending at a police station.

If someone was injured or killed in the collision, you must present to a police officer within 90 minutes of the collision.

For all other reportable collisions you must report to a police officer as soon as possible.

Be prepared to provide:
You will be given a Vehicle Collision Report (VCR) number for future reference.
Willsmore Motor Body Repairs Port Road